Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

***WTB Eliasberg pedigreed coins***

Please pm me or email me at theuscoinguy@aol.com for any Eliasberg pedigreed coins you have for sale.

thanks

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to own just the nastiest piece of awfulness outta Eliasberg's junk box! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm interested in the second worst.

David
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry - I already bought and sold the nastiest stuff back in 1997 - bulk lots of large cents sold at 15-20 per lot. They were ugly but part of the Eliasberg legend!imageimage Thank heavens the collections he bought had some nice coins in them.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    Go for the whole collection.

WH
  • jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    ttt
  • jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178