Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thanks Wondercoin!

I just received my prize from winning Wondercoin's world series of modern coin pricing part two, a PCGS MS69 2003P Lincoln cent. How can I describe it but Wow! the epitome of perfection! It has mirrors that rival that of a proof. Every single detail literally jumps out at you. Sorry I am unable to image this beauty at this time, but as soon as I am able too I will. It may just end up being my new icon! I just want to take this opportunity to thank him for this wonderful prize.

Sincerely,
Don

Comments

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image = Wondercoin = image = Wondercoin = image

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Paul and thanks Wondercoin for keeping us guessing.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don: Glad you liked it. image And, I recall you are not really a "modern" guy by any stretch of the imagination?

Actually, that Lincoln you won in my contest is among the highest quality MONSTER LUSTEROUS MS Lincoln cents on the planet IMHO. The luster is simply BLINDING.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.