Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks Wondercoin!

I just received my prize from winning Wondercoin's world series of modern coin pricing part two, a PCGS MS69 2003P Lincoln cent. How can I describe it but Wow! the epitome of perfection! It has mirrors that rival that of a proof. Every single detail literally jumps out at you. Sorry I am unable to image this beauty at this time, but as soon as I am able too I will. It may just end up being my new icon! I just want to take this opportunity to thank him for this wonderful prize.

Sincerely,
Don

Comments

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While MS-69 zinc Lincolns are not very common, there are a lot of these which are
    just incredible with full strikes and a very proof like appearance. It's surprising just
    how little interest there is in them. Some of the late '80's cents are almost indistin-
    guishable from proofs. A set of these can be made very cheaply in MS-68 and is a
    sight to behold.

This applies to the zinc cents not any other circulating moderns. While many do appear
    as choice gem examples none exist in MS-70 and very few exist at all in MS-69. PL's
    appear in all denominations but do not exist for all dates and are often extremely rare.
    Tempus fugit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file