Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need cash for Hoop City.

They are gonna have the Final Four here in San Antonio this weekend and I need some cash to go to the interactive basketball thing they got going on here so I am selling a few things. I need paypal because I need the cash by Friday. Just give me your best offer on these. If I dont sell here I will probably put on ebay tonight. Also if you dont see anything you like on this short list look through my trade page and see if there is anything you would like on there. Again please make an offer and I will let you know. Most of us know what these cards go for on ebay and I will take a little less then ebay since I am moving quickly but I wont give my stuff away. Thanks

Contenders Bethel Johnson auto rc 148/484
Contenders Andre Johnson auto rc 133/199
UD Sweet Spot "By the Letters" auto 10 x 12 framed piece of Carson Palmer 2/43

Skybox emerald Ray Allen autograph
Sp Signature Brian Cook Scripted in Time auto 6/10
Flair Sweet Swatch 3 color patch Carmelo Anthony 12/50
Steve

Comments

• Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Hey Steve, did you get tickets for any of the games? They are going for a mint I heard....Hope you have fun!!! Figures the weather has been perfect this week, and it's supposed to rain this weekend image...lol
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Hey Joyce. Nah I didnt get any tickets for the games. I didnt even try. I figured they would be going for way too much anyway. I will be content just to go to Hoop City this weekend. Hopefully I will sell a few things so I can go.
    Steve
  • Options
    Angel, rain??? they're not holding the Final Four outdoors are they? You are sweet but you still probably won't melt in the rain.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    How much for Anthony, Cook, Allen? Only interested if they are pretty cheap.
  • Options
    LOL Keith, I didn't mean it for myself. It's just a shame that our city will be in the spotlight this weekend and they usually like to show pics of around town and it is supposed to rain image Hate to have our visitors have to stay inside while they are here, there is so much to do outside......image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    San Antonio People. i may be able to get tickets courtesy of a friend for this Sunday. Please let me know.