Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Check out our new website in my signature block

Let me know what you all think image

Ray

Comments

• Options
    You have the beginings of a nice site Ray.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I know there is alot of work but I have never done this before image

I downloaded a free program "1st Page 2000" and am in the process of figuring it out image

Thanks,
    Ray

PS. I'm going to try to put lots of pictures in it as well.
  • Options
    Nice beginning Ray!

I particularly like the fact that you didn't fall into the trap of "Under Construction" and similar pics. All good sites are constantly under construction, no point pushing it in someone's face... image

My one comment might be to go with "default" size fonts as much as possible. I don't know about others but my eyes are such that I would rather scroll a little farther with easier reading. Nice color choices and the graphics are really nice. Again, congrats on a nice site. image
    Vern
    You want how much?!!
    NapoleonicMedals.org
    (Last update 3/6/2007)
  • Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done, though I would agree that the font size needs to be larger in some places. image
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Alrighty then image I'll make the font size a bit larger. It's a good point.

Thanks,
    Ray
  • Options
    Nice looking webpage you have going there.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Good job. I know from experience the kind of work it takes to put web pages together, even with software tools that automate part of the process. Looks good so far. image
  • Options
    imageimage
    imageimage
    JoeCool