Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

SSP: ANACS Irish coins cheap! less than 24 hours left

E-Bay link
I have 10 ANACS coins up for auction right now. I got these from Lord M, but must move them to make room for a recent purchase.

Free shipping to bored (sic) members.

-john
Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    WOW! Thanks LM! That helps a ton, guess I have to edit the title of this thread now.
    Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
    PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29
  • Options
    ttt - less than a day left now.
    PM with info.

e-bay ID= 29john29
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Got me eyes all over 'em lad!image