Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS AU53 1835 CAPPED BUST QUARTER FOR SELL *PLEASE READ*

Tonight I offer for auction a lovely 1835 CAPPED BUST QUARTER. The coin has a strong strike and the PCGS grading is right on the money. The coin has prominent die cracks at 5 and 9 O’clock. I have had the coin listed on EBAY, ITEM NUMBER (3905474321). I dont think the folks on EBAY realize the rariety of this con and potential for increaased value due to the die crack if attributed. PCGS has only
graded 224 of the entire series. Should anyone be interested in buying the coin the coin, I will consider all reasonable offers. I dont mind saying I paid strong money for the coin.

If you would like to make an offer or would like to see a blown up
picture please email me at Dallenusnavy@aol.com

In addition to the above coin, I also have the following PCGS
coins available for sell, please submit offers to the EMAIL address
Provided above:

1857-O PCGS VF35 Half Dime: The coin has very has attractive toning on the OBV and REV. The coins is too small to get a nice
scan, but rest assured I offer a return policy which will be discussed in detail at the end of this posting.

1878-S 20 CENT PCGS VF35. 1893 Columbian AU 50. Very nicely toned and circulated just then put back .

1883 no cents V Nickel.

1893 PCGS AU50 BARBER QUATER.

I offer a three day no questions asked return policy for full refund
less PAYPAL and Postage fees.

I accepty PAYPAL,Cashier Checks and money orders no personal check please.

Please email me at Dallenusnavy@aol.com with inquires, I have problems receiving PM's at this site.

Thanks in advance.

Al

Comments