Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Subsidiary Sets

CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mitch wrote this in a recent posting:

I have 15 sets. I would have a lot more right now, but I do not register companion sets (for example, my MS Kennedy set with varieties is not listed in the non-variety section).

In reality, if you complete a variety set, then you have by default completed a subsidiary (Mitch calls companion) set. In other words, if you complete a PCGS variety set, then you own two sets whether you register both or not. I do not know how hard it would be to do this, but it would be nice if the registry could assign the subsidiary sets to show up on the all-time lists automatically? In other words, Mitch and others could register and updates the varieties current sets (one update), and it would be listed on both all-time lists. I am not sure how everyone else feels about this idea, but I think it would be neat. What do everyone else think?

My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004