Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I guess it's about time to say goodbye....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Good Luck and Hurry Back!
  • Options
    Gonna miss your posts and you too. Hurry Back to the darkside ASAP

Mark
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Dear Darkside Friends:

I can't put into words my appreciation for your compassion and friendliness. It really means a lot to me, especially as I read through your wonderful and heartfelt wishes.

I'm taking your good advice and have found some time and a good cafe to allow me access to this fine DARK world. I'll frequent the Darkside as much as possible in the interim; I don't know when I'll be settled again.

Be of good cheer and I'll return ASAP.

Thanks so much for being so image

imageimageimage

PS: The Iron Curtain disappeared??? image You could have fooled me. It's still here, albeit a bit more porous....image
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    Don't spill your coffee.image
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    Hope everything is going well 1jester and you get your internet connection back soon. Talk to you soon!
    Vancouverite

Trying to complete a two of each collection of British India coins.
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Sounds like your move is going well! Can't wait for you to return on a more full-time basis! (Heck, I can't wait until I do.)
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is that stranger in the reply above this one?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭
    Y'all come back now, hear?
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    Mushroom, are you talking about the Dark Wizard, or the almost never seen Vancouverite?? ((Come back, Van!!!))

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Good morning pilgrim-how be thee?
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    O Great Brother,

Things are continually cruel for us Pilgrims, but I'm managing the toil and turmoil as best I can, God willing...image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    What is keeping you from establishing your coin ministry here in the USA?image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato