Home U.S. Coin Forum

Grading Results

My batting average is Zero.Opening Day is next week.I can still run circles around HRH on the (baseball) playing field.And I can still hit any ball further.Yes this is a challenge David !!

Stewart

Comments

• coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭
    Stewart, as is often the case, you are incorrect - opening day is/was today. TB beat the Yanks.image
  • baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    LoL. Burn.
    1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

Coinguy 1 - Maybe your in Japan but opening day in the Bronx is next week.Don't tread on my Yankees !!
  • coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭
    Stewart, I need not tread on your Yankees - TB did just fine, already without my assistance.imageimage
  • GO DEVIL RAYS! Woot! Nice way to start the season... by whoopin up the Yankees... of course... the Yanks were in my home town a couple weeks ago playing spring training againest the wrost team in the league, the Tigers... but Yankee games are the only home games that the Tigers are filled up on...
    -George
    42/92

Coinguy 1 - Put your voo doo on Chicago and leave my yankees alone

stewart
  • calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Yanks - saw them at Legend's two weeks ago .... lookin strong.
    Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooops - keep it on topic ... i picked up some cool shirts, some cold beer, and some pocket change .... maybe I'll send it in for slabbing

Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• orevilleoreville Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew: George S. sends me some tickets every year. I will let you know when I am there. I will meet you at the Stadium Club. He knows I am an Indians fan. He also knows the Indians have been very, very good to him over the years starting with Graig Nettles.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watch it oreville, you're getting on my last nerve!! as i was growing up and listening to the perpetual losing Indians every night with my dad, he often remarked about how Cleveland had served so admirably as the Yanks farm team.

al h.image
  • haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    Go Red Sox!
    hALETJ - I go to Boston every year to see the yanks play the Red Sox.Last year was special

How can anyone beat A Rod,Jeter and Giambi in the infield ?

You ain't seen squat guys

Stewart

ps - Maybe soon I'll hit a couple of singles against PCGS
  • MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    I love it when anyone can beat the YANKS!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAAimage TB....ah yes, the days I spent in Tropicana field....even when there was hardly anyone in there. But I love it the best when it was the Thunderdome and the Lightning would be kicking some NHL butt.
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the off topic police have let this one slide, oh, wait, I didn't start this thread, it must be okay.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• There is a poll at the ESPN website.

The question is:

Do you consider today to be Opening Day in Major League Baseball?

Yes 13.6%

No 86.3%

Lots of people actually agree with Stewart on this one. image

Its sure nice to see the Yankees buried in last place before the season even starts.

• foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    This finally be the Cub's yearimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • remumcremumc Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭
    Cubs are flubs, Yanks get spanked. Houston rocks this year!

Regards,

Clem Kadiddlehopper
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com

Coinguy 1 - Who spanked who last night ? 12-1 shellacking

Stewart

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights