Home U.S. Coin Forum

Mint Box Codes

I searched and nothing came up so I wonder if someone could guide me to a site where the codes on the mint boxes describe what is inside the box.
Thanx

Comments

• Don't know but I amy take one into work in the am and scan it and see if my reader will tell me?? image

EDIT: image
  • I dunno either, but welcome!
  • image, oops hit reply button by mistake, I'm a new collector and have a lot to learn. appriciate the welcome.
  • wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭
    Try this. The codes are listed at the end of the product name.

WH
  • Thanks Wayne, that helps for a few Items, but I bought a few older items off ebay in sealed mint boxes, that I couldn't find listed on the mint site.
    Are they more valuable to keep them sealed? I would like to make sure the rolls are what I thought I bought image
  • If you want to hold and sell at a later date, you may want to keep the boxes sealed. I've seen some of these boxes auctioned, and they do garner something of a premium -- buyers have additional assurance they're getting virgin rolls. I have stuff in the mint boxes, and that's where they are staying.
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• richbeatrichbeat Posts: 2,288
    Welcome aboard! image
  • ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    which coins ?? I might be able to look at some old invoices from the mint.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file