Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB - Cheapo PCGS 20th Century Type Coins

Working on a 20th Century Major Type, No Gold, Type Set on the Registry. It's called ECOTS, which stands for El Cheap-O Type Set. I have 2 goals for the set. The first, is to spend no more than $25 on each coin, unless I absolutely have to, but I hope not to. And the 2nd is to complete the set while spending as little money as possible image Grades don't matter, as long as it's not a completely ugly dog of a coin, just as long as I don't have it and it's less than $25 with shipping. I can pay by PayPal, with the next couple days, if you can accept credit card payments, payment will be much faster, otherwise, you'll have to wait a week for the funds to get to my account, or wait a couple days for a money order to get to you. First-class shipping is fine. Thank you for your support! image Oh, and if you just have any complete junk you just wanna unload, that's great to! Nothing better than a free coin image I'll even pay shipping if you want! A link to the set is in my Sig Line. image And of course, since it's for a registry set, I'm only buying PCGS coins.
-George
42/92

Comments

• ttt
    -George
    42/92
  • haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    I have a 56-d nickel ms65 $10, a 48-p cent ms65 $20, a 1985-p Kennedy, ms66 $20, and 1966 Kennedy ms65 $25. pm me if interested. (My computer blocks popups so I can't start pm's but can reply.) Thanks!
  • itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    I have many coins on e-bay now that are needed in your set, and may close below $25, including a Barber quarter.

Link in my sig block.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Thx for the offer haletj. I already have a Jefferson, and don't have the money for the others right at this moment (Been active buying up stuff image

Thx for the tip Brian, about to check your auctions.
    -George
    42/92
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George- I can help you fill that Lincoln Wheat slot. Have a few in your price range:
      1935-S Lincoln PCGS MS64 RD (old "rattler" holder) $12 for you only ($19 for anyone else if you pass.)1943 Lincoln PCGS MS66 $22 for you only ($12 plus your MS65 if you wanna trade up, $25 for anyone else if you pass.)1944 Lincoln PCGS MS66 RD $20 for you only ($27 for anyone else if you pass.)1955-S Lincoln PCGS MS66 RD $20 for you only ($27 for anyone else if you pass.)
    A bit above $25, but I have two nice Buffs (I only wanna sell ONE of them, though.)
      1937-D Buffalo (yes, it has FOUR legs, obviously, haha) PCGS MS65 $42 for you only ($60 for anyone else- PCGS price is $65.)1938-D Buffalo PCGS MS66 $45 for you only ($62 for anyone else- PCGS price is $70.)
    Oh, and since I like you: image

I will sell you (and only you) your choice of a white PCGS MS63 Morgan dollar at seven bucks below my cost (got these from RNCHSN and they cost me $32 each). Pick either an 1882 or 1882-O for $25. One or the other might be in an older green label holder (not a "rattler"), as I recall, but I cannot remember.

There may be some other stuff- I'll know tomorrow night when I get the coins back out. And then I will also be able to PM you the cert numbers on anything you might want. I remember how bad that craving for a fast "Registry fix" can be. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.