Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Message for Stuart Goldstein

Since you were the 10,000th set, and I happen to live in Vegas, if you have the time I would love to take you for a ride in my ACR_RSR Viper race car, just as rare as any PCGS 70 graded coin.

And no you cant drive it!

Congrats!

Leo

PCGS's best registry set of 2003.

Wish me luck for 2004 = )

ebay's triplexoticaimage

Comments

• StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leo: Thanks for the very kind invitation for the ride in your Viper. As a matter of fact, I've never ridden in one -- but it sounds like fun!

If you would please turn on your private message function, I'll send you a private message with our travel plans so that perhaps we can get together while we're in Las Vegas.

Thanks very much for your offer of home town hospitality!!

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Stuart really doesn't need a ride in your car, but I do!
  • If you want to see my vipers buy Street Fury ICE it just came out on DVD last weekend, we're rip'n up the strip at 150 MPH!

Yes you heard me 150 MPH at 2 am on the Las Vegas strip.

Russ send me a message via email, I dont need haters sending me stupid messages like they always do.

Triplexotica@cox.net

Let the haters be haters, but always remember the haters hate because they only imitate,and don't know how to originate!

• << <i>

Cool!!!!!!!!

Let the haters be haters, but always remember the haters hate because they only imitate,and don't know how to originate! >>

::

I'm way too stoned....but what????????????????????image

• << <i>

<< <i>

Cool!!!!!!!!

Let the haters be haters, but always remember the haters hate because they only imitate,and don't know how to originate! >>

::

I'm way too stoned....but what????????????????????image >>

• jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    another troll
  • raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭
    No MANOFCOINS, he's not real, just a bad dream. Like Freddy Kruger! He has that car to make up for his "short comings". I drive safely on the streets but let it all out on the drag strip, where's it safe and legal.
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Just go buy the video or ask Stuart how much fun he had when he comes to vegas in 2 weeks.

Real? Very Real, Tearing up the track as good as I tear up the Modern Registry Sets.

Keep the hate come'n I love it when people hate.
  • EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Garcia:

PLONK!!!

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• Hey Stuart,

Email me if you read this.

Leo

Oh and I'm sure Russ is reading this, hey look my 25th post, I'm catching up to you, only 19.400 behind you. LMAO!
  • scherscher Posts: 924
    dont make me take a real car out there..
    bruce scher
  • StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leo: Please turn on your private message function on the forum and I'll send a PM to you.

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"