Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Roosie question...

I've got a 1949D MS67 and a 1981D MS67. My opinion is they both have FBs. Is it worth getting the designation added?

Thanks!
Dan

Comments

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    There both common dates in 67FB but it would still be worth having then designated.
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    I've got quite a few freebies due me from completing sets. I'll use some for these two.

Thanks.
    Dan
  • Options
    you get freebies for completing sets?
  • Options

FREEBIES???

• Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    don't use your freebies

it only costs $5 or $10 for a designation review and keep the coins in the slab (unless you think they should be 68's)
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭

<< <i>you get freebies for completing sets? >>

When your set is 90% complete:

If the set composition is 1-9 coins you are entitled to 1 free grading.
    If the set composition is 10-24 coins you are entitled to 2 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 25-49 coins you are entitled to 3 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 50-99 coins you are entitled to 4 free gradings.
    If the set composition is 100+ coins you are entitled to 5 free gradings.

<< <i>it only costs $5 or $10 for a designation review and keep the coins in the slab (unless you think they should be 68's) >>

I didn't think that was still offered. It's not listed on the invoices I have, unless you have to check "other".

Dan
  • Options
    yes, check the "other" box and write in designation review
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Dan, Its only $10 for designation review with no limit. Fill in "other" write, Designation review FB.
    Only send the 2 coins for $20 plus shipping.
  • Options

<< <i>I've got a 1949D MS67 and a 1981D MS67. My opinion is they both have FBs. Is it worth getting the designation added?

Thanks! >>

Yes! Get the FB desig. if at all possible. I try to only bid on FB's if at all possible. I am one of those morons who can't grade and rely on PCGS to grade for me. FB's bring the most registry points and that is my main concern! Some of us truly have more money than brains! Bring on those full bands! I want the number one set, if that bothers you, get a better job! WHOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAA! Sarcasm? You decide...