Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any estimate to the value of this Mantle autographed card

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    if authenticated the value of that item would prolly go for 150.00 at auction. maybe a tad more. what is good about the auto being on a subset card is that it didnt ruin a valuable card. In most cases an auto on a valuable card decreases the cards value. (MOST CASES) B4 the Mick passed away the value of that item was proly 75.00 since his death it has increased. Mantle autographs in felt type pen are not scarce. my 2 cents

edited to say: Some cases ;-)
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Reminds me of the 33 Goudey Autographed by Lajoie.. does it increase the value or decrease it? Who knows..
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Reminds me of the 33 Goudey Autographed by Lajoie.. does it increase the value or decrease it? Who knows.. >>

Depends on who you ask. Halper traded a much nicer condition Lajoie for the autographed one that had a crease. So, to him, the autograph increased the value substantially.

MS
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.