Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    the guy listed that during the 50 cent listing day??

or.....azz is being well, an azz
    Good for you.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Glad I don't live in MO, or I'd have to pay 7.5% sales tax on this purchase.
    I would have bid the cool mill on this card, but it clearly is a reprint as the original isn't as glossy, the back isn't as white and the orig doesn't have a white border around the entire card. Hopefully this newbie gets a bid, and although he won't get paid, eBay automatically takes out their % after the sale. And the seller may not ealize that he has to do the non paying bidder thing to retrieve these costs, and even so that takes at least 10 days to let it run its course...jay
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    haha... did he go over the 'auto' with a sharpie? looks awful bold for those cards...
  • Options
    looks like someone did go over it with a sharpie. looks horrible supersized. its from the topps archives series, i believe 93 or 94.
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    What if someone bid on his auction. Seeing it is on the 31st he would get charged a final value fee of $15,000. Before he could get a credit for it ebay will try to collect from him.

• Options
    PTL he got a Million dollar bid.
    Way to go samsammyimage

Next bid 1,000,100.00

Who's next???

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Now thats funny!!! image ...jay
  • Options
    The seller is a frickin idiot and samsammy is my HERO !!!!!!!!! I hope this guy gets buried in EBay fees for being stupid. image

Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    Auction over I missed it.
    Congrats Samsammy