Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Many Heller Silver Commems Closing Tonight On Heritage Internet Bidding

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
There are some wonderful Heller silver Commems with internet bidding closing tonight on the Heritage site.

A few highlights include:

1. Albany: PCGS-MS68 (pop 1).

2. Grant w/ Star: PCGS-MS67: A "Legend" acquistion by Steve, which I believe Laura loved as one of the nicest original high end Grant with Stars she had ever handled.

3. Columbia SC (PCGS-MS68): "Clean as a whistle" for this grade level.

4. Sesqui (PCGS-MS66): "Dripping original".

5. Pan-Pac (PCGS-MS67): "Dripping original".

6. 1936(s) Rhode Island (PCGS-MS67): Great color, which I believe you seldom see on this issue in finest known grade.

There are a few other coins as well. Several of these coins actually sold the first time they were offered at FUN, but Heritage was unable to collect payment from the high bidder, which is why they are reppearing here.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the post Mitch. With one half hour to go, or so, on the net, the Sesqui is dancin' along quite nicely... image
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve: Congratulations on your Sesqui and where it closed following the internet bidding tonight ($36k+) with the final auction tomorrow. I had pointed out here on the message boards before the FUN sale in 1/04 that it was possible the coin was the famous Shepperd coin. I tip my hat to the Heritage catalogers for doing some research and concluding the same in the auction description this time around image

I am personally a big fan of "rich" toning and the Sesqui is DRIPPING ORIGINAL as well. The lucky new owner tomorrow should really enjoy this wonderful treasure.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.