Home U.S. Coin Forum

If you have been named in a certain lawsuit...

If you are one of the people who have been named in a certain
lawsuit, please listen and take my advice carefully.

DO NOT discuss it here or in any other public forum.

This is critical. I can't say any more, but please listen to me.

Comments

• TTT - I'm not one of the named folks, but I think this is excellent advice for those of you who are.

• Very good advice, indeed!
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭
    Good luck sir! I hope you are victorious.
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭
    Better yet...avoid the process server and you have nothing to worry about...they give up after 2 or 3 attempts.

My own attorney told me that once. image
  • islemanguislemangu Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    enquiring minds want to know image pm openimage
    YCCTidewater.com
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

It wouldn't be prudent image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    I hope those so named in that certain lawsuit remember the phrase, "payback's a *****"
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Bump for the night owl crowd.
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    What does "bump" mean in this regard?

More important is I hope you guys wipe this dirtbag hagar off the face of the planet ( uh, in my opinion )

Perhaps it would be a good idea to start ( if y'all haven't already done so) sending volumes of information to the Florida Comptrollers office, State attorneys office in the hopes of getting a new investigation launched into the possibilities ( probabilities?) of a fraud investigation. Years ago, MANY of the boiler rooms would sell coins in those holders. Do you mean to tell me there was no conspiracy? I had a lawyer customer in Boca Raton who helped a senior citizen who bought a few hundred thousand dollars of that crap, only to find it was worth a mere fraction of what she paid and it wasn't the market that made it so.

There were sliders in MS-65 holders. I don't know what the outcome was, but I can make a phone call and ask.

We REALLY want people like this either OUT of Florida or .....

TP image

I would still like to know how this guy was able to file bankruptcy and suddenly have the wherewithal to hire lawyers, etc etc etc. This stinks. ( again in my opinion)
  • BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Ever hear of hiring a lawyer on contingency?
  • ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    Hey Legal Beagles.... So if I preface everything with IMHO I can't be sued for slander ??

as in "IMHO I think soandso is a real dick"...uphs that's a four letter word... I mean to say "a real dicck"

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion, humble or otherwise.

In other words, in my opion, "ACG is a scam and the owners should go to jail" I don't think could get me sued.

Saying it without the "opinion" it can.

IMHO

Rgrds
    TP image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file