Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA 10 2001 UD golf...

I'm looking for PSA 10 2001 UD Golf cards for a set I am building. I have the common/regularily available ones long ago. I however noticed a couple rather suprisingly complete sets in the Registery... anyone (including those set builders) have any for sale/trade? Please let me know, email, message, however...whatever you have. Including all subsets as well.

Bill

Comments

• Options
    GATOR5GATOR5 Posts: 654
    Bill,

I have a sergio psa 10 to get you started. Email me at GATOR05@CHARTER.NET

Thanks, Matt
  • Options
    thanks matt, i have most of the commonly available PSA 10s already (including duval, the woods', garcias, etc, all the Golf Gallery set, and about 1/2 the Tiger Tales set). I am looking for the other 1/2 of what I need, the "less common" submissions. I do have about 750 that are ready to be graded, but need a GREAT deal to do so, as they are basically worthless outside of a few dozen collectors.
  • Options
    hey bill, i really need #1, #4, #8, #16 tiger tales psa-10 will pay handsomly for any of these !!!
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    hey bill, i don`t understand, whats ttt ???
    lee
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    I've got a 2001 Golf set on the registry. It's 6 whole cards but they're all 10s, currently #8. I don't have any extras, but keep your eye on ebay. Non-Tiger/Duval/Garcia/Weir cards do pop up now and then. And if you do get any extras from your submissions, I'd be interested.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>hey bill, i don`t understand, whats ttt ???
    lee >>

It stands for "to the top", a shorthand way of saying "I'm bumping this post back up to the top of the pile".

Tabe
    www.tabe.nu
  • Options
    thanks tabe, i`m sure bill is to busy to answer the questions of a newbe poster, unless i had some cards he wanted ! TIGER TALES 80% ALL 10s
  • Options
    Yah, i regularily check ebay and other site for non-tiger stuff. rare and few between... just now "profitable" to grade anything but the main Tiger cards, Duval and Sergio I guess. I ahve 100s "to grade", but, like i said... it's a tough call, spending $6-8 a card to get something worth $2-3 a card (maybe)... and I guess even if i manage ALL PSA 10s, the resale is going to be tough of the extras.

speeder- sorry wasn't around yesterday, missed your post. Nice near set of TTs you have... i have #1,4 of the 4 that you need in my set... unfortunately, no duplicates of either... image

ANYONE: Does anyone has access to the Pop Reports of the UD golf, Tiger Tales, Stat Leaders and Nation heros sets? Any chance you MIGHT save those pages and email them to me???? I'd certainly appreciate it, I don't have them.
  • Options
    Bill,
    I am the owner of the #1 ranked 2001 UD Golf, National Heroes, and Stat
    Leaders sets on the registry. I only have a half-dozen or so extra PSA 10
    cards on the UD set, none on the subsets. In PSA 9, I have quite a few
    extras on the main set and a few on the subsets. If you are interested in
    any of these, please contact me by email. My address is shown in the
    Registry.

I would also be willing to share some analysis that I have done about the
    population percentages on the main set and the subsets.

Stephen

Collecting golf cards - all years, all significant sets...
  • Options
    stephen,

thanks, just emailed you...look forward to hearing from you

bill
  • Options
    i'm still plugging along, anyone else out there have these PSA 10 cards to sell or trade?
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    DO you collect anything other than newer golf?
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Options
    PSA-wise.... a T206 baseball set PSAed, but nothing else right now.
  • Options
    slowly getting there... anyone have any beyond the usual Woods, Garcia, Daly, etc??