Home U.S. Coin Forum

Who's Attending the "PCGS Invitational" ?? -- See You in Las Vegas!!

StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who else is planning to attend the upcoming PCGS Invitational April 12-14th in Las Vegas?? image

My wife Debbie and I are really excited to be the award recipients for the PCGS sponsored complimentary trip to this event, and are looking forward to meeting David Hall, Gayle Kean, Cosetta Robbins and B.J. Searls to thank them all personally for this wonderful opportunity provided by PCGS!

Thanks PCGS!! image

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Comments

• tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    My wife Crystal and I will be going. Looks like it could be fun!

Tom
    Tom

• I received my invite but the dates don't work into my life right now. A very busy time at my work and will not be able to get vacation.

I hope the hold another that works out for me.
    Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

Just a fist full of Dollars
  • StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dollars: Sorry that the upcoming April 12-14th PCGS Invitational scheduling didn't work for you. image
    However, they've got another Invitational scheduled for June 14-16, 2004. image

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

• I wasn't invited! image
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    I don't have the money for Airfare and accommodations right now. I was really hoping to winimage

But seeing as I did not win I guess Stuart was a fine second choice over me.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • NumismanicNumismanic Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Stuart on winning the trip! My wife Arbella and I will be there on the 13th. Hope to meet everyone there.

Don
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Heh Heh... did somebody say party in Vegas????

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • dizzleccdizzlecc Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the party will be in Stuart's room.
  • krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Hey, congrats on winning the trip! Have a great time.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

Thanks for all of your kind words and good wishes. My wife Debbie and I are really looking forward to this Las Vegas trip, and we are most appreciative of PCGS' generosity and their kindness.

What a wonderful prize to win!!! image

Stuart

• orevilleoreville Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool! Congrats Stuart!!!

You deserve it.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
    Thanks Oreville! image

Stuart

• WhitewashqtrWhitewashqtr Posts: 736 ✭✭✭
    I wish I was going to the WSOP (World Series of Poker).. Unfortunately, i'll have a couple of more days until tax season ends!!

Congrats Stuart
    HAVE A GREAT DAY! THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!!
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitewashqtr: Come on up!! I need help!!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • dizzleccdizzlecc Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭
    Stuart, we expect a full report with pictures when you come back.

And no, they do not give out morgan dollars as change to play in the slots.
  • njcoincranknjcoincrank Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    Congrats on the free trip. Perhaps we will meet, as I too will be in attendance.

njcoincrank
    www.numismaticamericana.com
  • coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭
    Oh, no - I, too, will be there (on that Tuesday)imageimage
    Mark (CoinGuy1): I am looking forward to meeting you at the PCGS Las Vegas Invitational in a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to look for you on Tuesday!

Stuart

• dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since no one is paying my way, I think I will go bear hunting that week.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
    TJKillian, Numismanic, LucyBop, NJCoinCrank, CoinGuy1 & Oreville:

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who plan to be at the PCGS Las Vegas Invitational, and introducing you to my wife Debbie, who is not into coins, but she is excited about Las Vages!

We'll be arriving a few days early on Good Friday to experience the Las Vegas Strip... I'll wear my forum pin during the show!!

Stuart

image for the PCGS Invitational...

Stuart

• RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't free so I am not going. image

I don't think my dealer is going either (one of those finalist for the world series)

I do think congrats are in order for your free trip to this. I hope you have a great time.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • spy88spy88 Posts: 764 ✭✭
    No one has posted where it will be held at in Vegas! Anybody wish to do the honor of informing me?

Thanks!
    Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.
    spy88: Those who had PCGS Registry sets established on their online database were invited to participate in the PCGS Invitational which will be held at the Venetian Hotel on The Strip in Las Vegas this Monday & Tuesday April 12-13th.

PCGS Invitational Thread Link

Please contact PCGS directly for more information about the show. Hope that this helps...

Stuart

• razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    I received my invite but the dates don't work into my life right now. A very busy time at my work and will not be able to get vacation.

Ditto:... Plus, the "Queen Bee" says we don't possess the almighty greenbacks to attend. She'd rather take the kids to Wildwood and Hershey Park this summerimage Guess there's no argument there!image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
    Razor: Thanks for your post. Sorry that we won't get to meet up in Las Vegas this time. I'll prepare a show report after the show to share with forum members.

Stuart

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file