Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Does ANACS ...

.. have one of those holographic stickers on the back verifying its authetic like PCGS does?

Comments

• Options

<< <i>.. have one of those holographic stickers on the back verifying its authetic like PCGS does? >>

Sorry guys, for those of you that don't know, I submitted my coin to ANACS image .

Thanks to all of you folks who said don't sent it to PCGS or NGC, telling me that it'd come back BB'd, you saved me alot of money and I appreciate that.

I sent it to ANACS and am expecting a net grade for damage image (And a nice looking holder at that!!)

I choose the 5 day service. Total cost : Cha-ching! $33 big ones.
  • Options
    No they don't.

Why would you slab a damaged gold coin?
    Certainly to enhance theesale value. Nobody will want to buy a coin that is "certified damaged."
    Is it to protect the coin? The coin is not going to tarnish if left unslabbed, it's gold.
    Maybe it is to protect the coin since the coin's worst enemy to this point has been you.
    What is the point? Really.

-john
    Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
    PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29
  • Options

<< <i>

the coin's worst enemy to this point has been you.
    What is the point? Really.

-john >>

Thanks. The reason is because I want it slabbed. Damn it, I am a novice at this and thought to scratch it to see if it was counterfeit was right, I didn't know any better. Back off.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, ANACS does have a hologram label on the back of their holders.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    "Actually, ANACS does have a hologram label on the back of their holders. "

Mine don't. But I got mine from some guy in Georgia, so who knows.
    Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
    PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29