Home U.S. Coin Forum

new roosevelt toned nicely- also a couple others

darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
Just got this one today. mike image

Comments

• That is some very nice color. What would you grade the coin? It looks maybe "64*"ish
      imageimageimage

imageimage
    • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
      Rainbows!!!!!

Crazy man Crazy!
      imageBe Bop A Lula!!
      "Senorita HepKitty"
      "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
    • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
      I would say most of the coins in this set are 65-66. Here are a couple of others. mike image
          the 58 Mint sets are known for their ability to produce Rainbows over all other mint sets.....

Very Lovely!
          imageBe Bop A Lula!!
          "Senorita HepKitty"
          "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
          The D mint coins are usually colorful and the P mint coins are usually blue-ish/pink. I find that 57 can be found very colorful as well and 56 sets to a much lesser extent. 55 sets are alway's boring because they are either all white or ugly toned. Earlier sets don't seem to be as predictable. Here's a P mint half for lucy out of the same set. mike image
          • rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
            Mike,
            Very nice set...Just mail me that cool dime so I will have at least one rainbow!!imageimage
            "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
            rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
            rainbowroosie, I kind of think you have several of your own- can I have one of yours? image
          • rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
            Let's both beg one from Colorfulcoins, he has tooooo many of them for one collector!!!image
            "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
            rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
            How about we go to his house on halloween for trick or treat? I bet he hands out rainbow gemsimage.
            RainbowRoosie is only into AU58's!
            imageBe Bop A Lula!!
            "Senorita HepKitty"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
          Emoji
          Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
          Drop image/file