Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FrattLaw sends his regards to the boards :-)

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
I emailed Mike to make sure everything was all right, since he hasn't been around for a while. He responded that he's been working incredibly long days (he recently started up his own firm) and that he simply doesn't have the time to be on the boards right now. He did say, though, that he does plan to return when he can (and will then harass Mr. Hall image).

Jeremy image
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Another original statement by xpipe.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Well, I work long hours too, but I have my priorities straight! image

Looking forward to Mike's return.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    That`s great to hear! I`ve been wondering what has become of him and figured that it be because of long hours at work. I wish him luck with his new firm! image I can see he`s easily doing 14+ hours a day 7 days a week getting it together and off the ground. Hard work but, worth the effert down the road.
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dOING 15 HOURS DAYS TOO BUT i USE THIS FORUM TO KEEP ME AWAKE AT TIMES

HAVING A REAL GOOD YEAR SO FAR.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    the reason I started my own company was so I wouldn't have to work long hoursimage

Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, I work long hours too, but I have my priorities straight! >>

Kranky,

He's suffering from New Business Owner Syndrome. He'll get his act back together after the enthusiasm wears off. image

Russ, NCNE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file