Home U.S. Coin Forum

CW Premier Holders ?

Anyone have any experience with these? I'm thinking it might be cool to store coins in.

P.S. how do you put the picture directly into the message body? All i know how to do is attach the file.

Thanks,

Doug

Comments

• TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    They're pretty good. They fit into NGC & PCGS cases. The regular CW holders aree the size af ANACS holders.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    They are nearly identical in physical characteristics to PCGS holders.

Russ, NCNE
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭

I use msie. Right click on the link of the picture and pick properties, then highlight the url with the mouse. Then right click on that and pick copy. The when you post on the forums pick the picture box above where you type (4th from left) and paste the url into that.
  • Thanks Placid imageimage

• PushkinPushkin Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

I've used them since they first came out; they are great.
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭
    Do smaller size coins like Jeffersons rattle in there? I have seen some like that (But not the one you have) and though they are made for Jeffersons, they bounce all over the place.
  • double that for me too! Some of my U.S.-Philippines coins are stored in them.
    USPI minimalist design collage
    designset
    Treasury Seals Type Set
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    I use their standard ANACS size holders. I think they are the best holders on the market.

<< <i>Do smaller size coins like Jeffersons rattle in there? I have seen some like that (But not the one you have) and though they are made for Jeffersons, they bounce all over the place. >>

No, they make them for every US coin size. Each one comes with an insert, just like slabs. No rattling.
  • So it sounds like they are ok to use and no one has had any bad problems with them?

Now ..... Where can i get them? The one source i have is LINK

Any others ?

• Another post about the Coin World holders. I linked a video showing how coins are mounted.

How do the "premier" holders differ from the "standard" holders. Or are they the same thing?
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    The Standard holders are the same size as the ANACS slabs, the Premier holders are the same size as the current PCGS slabs.
  • Thanks Conder. The Premier line is a bit more costly, but I prefer the PCGS-style holder. If anyone knows where to buy these sets more cheaply than "Amosadvantage," please let us know.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Also: interesting article on holders.

I don't think they can be bought cheaper. If you subscribe to Coin World, you get a nice break, and if you buy enough of them it pays for the subscription to CW.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file