Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Morgan experts, please tell me...

has this coin been cleaned

how about this side

I want to buy some raw morgans, but after reading some of the threads I'm a little gun shy.

Herb
Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    IMHO, this is a nice original coin.
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Doesn't appear to be cleaned to me, looks like an original VF. For this date in that condition, shouldn't be too expensive. Greysheet shows 10.75/11.75 in VF.
  • Options
    jmcu12jmcu12 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭
    Looks good to me too. In fact I think it looks like a decent circulated example, one that has (what I like to call) character and dignity.
    Awarded latest "YOU SUCK!": June 11, 2014
  • Options
    I`m with everyone here and say it`s uncleaned. To my eyes, it looks pretty nice.
  • Options
    thanks everyone, for your valued opinions.

the coin looked good to me also, I like it.

The seller wants more then 10/12 bucks for it, but I'm gonna go for it.

thnaks again <----- I hate when I miss type

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I am not an expert. I agree with the rest not cleaned VF
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say not cleaned as well. It has that nice circulated look.

Ken
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    You didn't waste any time did you? By time I found the auction you had already BIN'ed it. That appears to be a very honest seller, his feedback is 100% with over 4000 positives.
  • Options
    image I bought another coin from him also, gonna try to fill an album with Fine/xf morgans.

imageimageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file