Home U.S. Coin Forum

I wonder......

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
How much I can charge PCGs for a HepKitty approved hologram sticker to be place on the slabs of PQ Frankies, Washies, Roosies and Winged Liberts.......

hmmmmm.......

Of course these 'slabs' would get extra weight in the Registry sets!

And the plaques that are given out as awards would have a Be Bop A Lula on them!
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• ccrccr Posts: 2,446
    You got my support!image On a BodyBagged coin, it would feature the phrase " Pow! Right in the Frankies! " image
  • Hmm I've seen that LucyBop face on your shirt before ..

I'm only 16 I guess it was before my time. Cartoon it was? Must be a really old cartoon, oldest one I've seen is felix the cat, (the black and white cartoon of felix).
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Betty Boop started in 1928 I believe...

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • ccrccr Posts: 2,446

<< <i>Hmm I've seen that LucyBop face on your shirt before .. >>

The cartoon charecter is " Betty Boop ". " Boop-boop-a-doop " was a signature phrase whenever she sang a song. She was created I think in the 1920`s.
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭

<< <i>Hmm I've seen that LucyBop face on your shirt before ..

I'm only 16 I guess it was before my time. Cartoon it was? Must be a really old cartoon, oldest one I've seen is felix the cat, (the black and white cartoon of felix). >>

I am 28 and your comment made me feel really old. I mean, who doesn't know Betty Boop...image

EDIT: Seems like the great cartoons are simply being forgotten and replaced with crappy Pokemon ones... shame!
  • NoGvmntNoGvmnt Posts: 1,126
    "Must be a really old cartoon, oldest one I've seen is felix the cat, (the black and white cartoon of felix).

Don't you mean, "Fritz the cat"?image

Jim
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    So do I get free HepKitty stickers for the former HepKitty Franklins in my registry setimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I hardily endorse this event or product image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I hardily endorse this event or product >>

ahhhhhh... go charge $10 bucks for shipping!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file