• Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    1972 is new? image

Nice toning image
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

<< <i>1972 is new? image... >>

Well, to me it is.

I was just born yesterday. At least that's what everyone seems to thinkimage
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    Nice coin-- with pastel northern lights and all.

It's actually a specimen strike (proof dollars weren't struck until 1981).
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Very impressive.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    Nice toning. What's the trick to toning? Getting a paper bag and putting your coin in it? image
  • Options
    BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Within the toning, do I see the impressions of lettering in the field to the front of the monarch's mouth?
    "The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Nice toning. What's the trick to toning? Getting a paper bag and putting your coin in it? >>

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    That's a very lovely coin, PipeDream!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Gorgeous coin. These were issued in great little toning coffinsimage
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> Nice toning. What's the trick to toning? Getting a paper bag and putting your coin in it? >>

image >>

Cacheman, give the kid a break image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    GCL is not a kid. Among other undesirable traits, he's a poser and a troll. He deserves no sympathy. This will be my last post even acknowledging his existance.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I don't know... maybe I'm too tolerant? image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin