Home U.S. Coin Forum

Did I make David Hall mad?

fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
David Hall posted my question over in the Q & A forum but did not answer it. I swear I didn't call his grader Opie.imageimage

Comments

• RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    He's somewhat less than sophisticated technologically speaking, so he probably fubbed it. I think he must be a Web TV user. image

Russ, NCNE
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    What Russ said ...

Send him a PM, and he'll probably go back and post the answer.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ... David can't be any worse than me on a computer.image
    His PM is never on(not that I blame him).
  • TrooperTrooper Posts: 1,450
    You think that's bad.
    On Dec.31 I sent a question to Carol about breen numbers and such that other grading companies use that would cross to PCGS slabs. One example is the 1943 D/D there are a lot of different types out there but PCGS will only recognize one type. Which one?. The question wasn't that hard, I wanted to know to help complete my lincoln set w/varieties. She was going to send the email to the graders....Never heard a word back.
    On March 13th, I resent my pm to her about the questions and there has been no reply to date.........

What gives? Here they(pcgs) has sets with varieties but won't help out which ones(Breens & FS's) are needed to complete.

Tom

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file