Home U.S. Coin Forum

And so 15 days have passed...

without a grade on my crossover attempt. The submission was was received on 3/8/04 as a regular submission.
US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Comments

• RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    That's not 15 business days for submission purposes. I have one that hit 3.4 and it's only on day 12.

Russ, NCNE
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    29th will be 15 business days unless pcgs had or will have on site grading during that period.

<< <i>29th will be 15 business days unless pcgs had or will have on site grading during that period. >>

The 29th will be 15 business days for me, for him it will be 4.2. PCGS had an invitational with on-site.

Russ, NCNE
  • bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 2 different invoices and the quarterly freebie hit on the 8th and the freebie has been graded and shipped, the other 2 are still pending.
    Ken
  • I also have a regular submission that was received on 3/8. I think I figured out that with shows and everything I should expect grades on 3/31. Please post when you do get grades. I'll be interested to see if you get yours before mine, same day, etc. How many coins are on the invoice? Mine has 3.
  • BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭
    I'm confused again. I seem to recall on one of the many discussions on grading times that it was calandar days and not business days.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

<< <i>I seem to recall on one of the many discussions on grading times that it was calandar days and not business days. >>

The economy and modern turnaround estimates are calendar days. The guaranteed submissions are business days.

Russ, NCNE
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    Guarantees are for business days.

Just go to pcgs.com-submission center and look at the fee schedule.
  • Still waiting for my error coin I submitted on Feb 3........image
    JoeCool
  • BIGDAVEBIGDAVE Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
    mine is 3/4/04 still no word
  • March 9 was a travel day for them, so that doesn't count. Then they had the show in Baltimore. Also, since the countdown doesn't start until the following business day, the 1st day for a 3/8 submission would have been 3/15- so 4/2 would be 15 days. For a 3/4 submission it would be 3/31 for grades if they can't think of anything else to blame the delay on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file