Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

BowTieCoins...anyone ever deal with them and notice...

BowTieCoins, who happens to be flooding YABE with new material (granted, it does have alot of things that were scarcely seen on YABE)........has anyone dealt with them? They are on the BST board alot....got a few things from them, nice stuff actually, good price. However, they REQUIRE $1.00 for insurance per lot....yet they did NOT insure the package. Whether anyone has encountered this before or not, I dont know, but just a word of advice...they are making $$$$ on insurance and sending packages uninsured...watch them.

MFS
'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'

Comments

• Options
    BigAlBigAl Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭
    they may have private insurance....many large dealers do, cheaper and more convenient. also, if your package is lost, faster/ less hassle refunds. email and ask them how they insure their packages.
  • Options
    Big Al...thank you for that...I never considered that...and if BowTieCoins reads this...it may seem an attack on you, but if you read what I did say (about your items being well represented and good prices), you should understand it was ONLY about your insurance situation...BTC does ship fast, and forwards tracking numbers, which is alot more than I can say for most. BowTieCoins....can we smoke the peace pipe now? I got a light.........Thanx again Big Al!

MFS
    'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'
  • Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    I got a 1976 Lincoln Cent ms66 that they told me looked as good as the ms67's they had. Certainly did, nicest pcgs ms66 I have so far.