Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Latest submission results (1 PSA 10 1973 football)

I know everyone likes looking at others submissions ( I know I do) so here is mine. I must say I was very happy with the results. These cards were submitted under the Jan/Feb set registry special. I sent the cards in on Feb. 28th they were checked in on Mar.17th and the grades showed up today. Very quick turnaround I must say. Thanks PSA!!! Submission# 4149660 zip# 99019

Cheers,
Mike

Comments

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Are the 1974 Orr or the Wormsley for sale? Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Congrats Mike

Are you working on the 76-77 OPC set ?

Randy
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    very nice submission. too bad the orr wasn't opc , wou could name your priceimage

this is getting painful seeing all these results that were checked in in march. my submission has been sitting there since feb 23rd , shipped feb 16 and still no grades, there isn't anything in there that would delay it either, all topps and opc's from the 70's. I know I am not the only one going through this pain.image

I sent in some others that were logged last friday, lets see if they can beat the old one out the door.
  • Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Randy,
    I am working on the 76-77 OPC set. Very tough year I must say. With bad centering and those nasty print dots it will be difficult. I have about 150 cards from this year I believe would get 8's and 9's. I sent in a small sample to see if my thought were correct. Im very happy with the results.