Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Playoff Prestige Case Bust

OK, here is the "GU" for the first two boxes:

Do you want me to go box by box with findings or all at once? I will break another box or two and take a break to infuse my son then see your responses.

I also have a Heritage case.... image

Comments

• Options

open the Heritage case and sell that Prestige junk and put the money towards another Heritage case
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Open it all now!!!!!!

I opened some prestige and wasn't that happy with it, you need to open the heritage case now!

GOOD LUCK

Kevin

PS....Pics are awesome!

• Options
    Cool. Those are all good for about $15 combined on Ebay these days. Unless of course they are serial numbered under like 25 each. Game used sucks these days. No offense. I agree about opening the Heritage though.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    I have to say I like Prestige this year. Not enough to open any, but I kind of like the base card design, and the Diamond Heritage and Achievements inserts are nice. If you get a Frank Thomas Xtra Bases, let me know.

Go ahead and rip the cases. You know you want to.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    Finished the Prestige, Im quite "Happy" with the pulls. Have about 4 more Heritage boxes.....