Home U.S. Coin Forum

"Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to leave".................

BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
for Portland and guess what' some local yokel drives a truck with his crane on board and takes out the major bridge going out of town so now I have to drive and extra 17 milesimage, so then I went to get my hair cut so I don't look like an ape at the show so as to not be thrown out and a piece of hair sticks in my left eye. No worries at this point-except I dipped a Canadian dollar and tried to get the hair out of my eye hours later(after washing my hands repeatedly) so my left eye is red now, and the handle just now broke off the suitcase I was going to use to take things to the showimage---------But you know what---------I'll see you all thereimage--------------------------------------BigE
I'm glad I am a Tree

Comments

• DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭

Everybody knows you can't dip Canadian prooflikes. image
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    Geez BigE. Just dont end up on troll island with your old roof. image

Be safe BigMan and hurry back. image
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    LOL, thinking about changing my handle to BlinkE------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
    What! The PacMac character? lol
    anyone ask why the one red eye, tell em you,ve been looking at modern halves. lol
  • itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    At least the roof didn't blow of your house (today)image
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
    Cam, I am thinking about putting a piece of hair in Jewelluster and watching how long it takes to dissolve but I am afaid of hurting my other eye--------------BigE(maybe I can hire a YN to drive me around, whats the going rate?)image---------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am packed too, but I have to drive over 800 miles. An extra 17 would probably not even be noticed (in fact it will be close to that much to stop and see my Brother on the way).

Hope to see you there, sounds like a group is meeting at Rick and Jasons table for lunch at 1:00 on Friday.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    BigE: I'm hoping you find that special coin you've been looking for, at a great price.image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
    Thanks Brian, I do count my blessings every day as I know you do, and dbldie55 that"s the plan and it will be good to meet you and nankraut I am sure I will get a good deal whether my eye is better or not-----------------BigEimage
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have packed twice...the third time will be a charm.

So far 716 miles have been driven to get to Portland. Only 179 more and the main show will be on tap. image

Ken
  • Hey BigE, Matt "Flash" is supposed to attend the show. Are you guys going to hook up?

Paul
    JoeCool
    Paul, supposed toimage----------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file