Home U.S. Coin Forum

Will silver hit $8 this month?

It closed at $7.69 today. Where will this end?

morris <><
"Repent, for the kindom of heaven is at hand."
** I would take a shack on the Rock over a castle in the sand !! **
Don't take life so seriously...nobody gets out alive.

ALL VALLEY COIN AND JEWELRY
28480 B OLD TOWN FRONT ST
TEMECULA, CA 92590
(951) 757-0334

www.allvalleycoinandjewelry.com

Comments

• nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    I don't know, and neither does anyone else here on earth...but, I'm selling some more tomorrow while the iron is hot.image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • cladkingcladking Posts: 28,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Europeans have been letting our own markets trash the dollar and silver has
    been behaving similarly on all markets. There is a very tepid relief rally going on in
    the foreign markets for the dollar right now. Look for volitile markets in oil, and the
    metals tomorrow with a strong upward bias. If it gets over $8 then it will be back in
    this range at some point in the future to fill in the gaps. It's not only nature that ab-
    hors a vacuum, so do the charts.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Not this month, but next......image
    JoeCool
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    I don't know, but I was still pleased with what I got on Friday (less than I could have gotten today, but the $$$ is already in the bank); I made a nice profit.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Aren't you glad you're long silver?

Don't you wish everybody did?

Rgrds
    TP image
  • DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    Do yourself a favor an study the charts of the price of copper. Silver will repeat the relative performance. I was more certain of gold's performance 18 months ago, however, today one must believe silver has more appreciation ahead!

• I was at one of the local shops today and some guy wanted to buy some rounds. $8.30/oz was the quote. Later, a seller was offered $7.30/oz. So, in a way, the $8.30 ask price means silver has already broken the $8.00 level!! image

Mike
    Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file