Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Boom's Swap is all set-same thread-just an edited title..see the pairings right here.!

The title speaks for itself! Anyone wanting to take part in an entirely sepaerate swap, we'll

call it "BOOM'S SWAP" sign in below. I believe all that took part in the last one, the "newbie swap"

initiated by mojoman, will agree that everything went very smoothly.

If you want another such swap-sign in below! Good day!!image

Comments

• Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Boom, I am in. I did the easter swap so as to give you a break. Hopefully you will not be offended and we can both get swaps going at the same time. I have no problem with this. I did like your assignment as to who swaps with whom and will adopt that. Luskie
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I am your friend and you know that! I am not offended just a little confused! Of course, I'll swap

with you anytime!image
  • Options
    Id like to swap again, it was fun last time, let me know the amount please
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I am in on this swap as well.

Thanks for hosting Boom!!

BRian
  • Options
    Hey- my pleasure! I consider Louie my friend and will once again be here for him if he needs me. There

is no rule that says we are limited to one swap, right? Gotta go see about my Mother. See ya later

fellas!image
  • Options
    Put me in.
  • Options
    Hi Boom, i appreciate you holding the last one hockeyman sent me some awesome coins ,we were both happy ,i would like to get in this one also, image thanks mojoman aka Daveimageimageimageimageimageimage ps 25.00 is good for me ?
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    Boom;
    Sounds keen!image PM me to inform me just how this swap functions. I'm a newbieimage

Regards,
    Tom

Edited to add: Count me OUT of this oneimage
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options

Hi Boom

Put me in as well, I have no problem with two swaps.

Kingpin
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    I'm in again. Can't get enough of them. Maybe I need professional help.image
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hey, count me in!
    Andy
  • Options
    Wow-image 10 of us already? Talk it up and maybe find more recruits!image
  • Options
    When is it going to be held? Sometime in April, my family and I are going to florida for a vacation so I need to be sure that I will be around.

Chase
  • Options
    i would like to know the amount and close date , please . thank you . THIS FRIDAY SOUNDS GOOD AND I VOTE $50
  • Options
    Alright, let's say that we'll close entrance to this swap down Friday night midnight CDT.

At or preferably before that time I would like all involved to PM me with what your

particular vote is so far as the MINIMUM should be- just as we always have-majority rules.

Do we make this a minimum of $35 or $50? Of course I will do my best to accomodate all.

So spread the word-and cast your votes, then hypothetically Saturday and Sunday-even

Monday, we can all get our goodies together to send off early in the week so that by next

weekend hopefully everyone will have received and sent their items. Sounds like a plan?

LET'S DO THIS THING!!
  • Options
    Shoot the works, 50.00!!
    Andy
  • Options
    Boom, okay on closing date. I will close mine on 1 April and give people who missed out on your swap to join. The 50.00 is fine with me. Luskie
  • Options
    IM IN . THANKS
  • Options
    50 dollars is my vote!!

Why dont you send me that 1932D you have and I will send you a "bag of unsearched estate wheat pennies" and we will call it good?

HaHa!!!!

Brian
  • Options
    mrdqmrdq Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in this but don't know exactly what happens and no one posted on my other thread where I asked how it works. can someone enlighten me please

--------T O M---------

-------------------------
  • Options
    mrdqmrdq Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭
    I'm in and vote for $50

--------T O M---------

-------------------------
  • Options
    Welcome Mr DQ,we'll guide you thru this. Right now I am zooming all over the place-just checking in. I believe as it stands-please everyone feel free to double check- I believe we are at 12 swappers-right?

Gotta go, but I'll be back!image
  • Options
    OK boys...it's a Go. Votes have been tallied and as usual the majority has spoken. The MINIMUM is

set at $50.00 We all have today, Sunday and, if need be , Monday to get our little duckies in a row

and hopefully shipped out by Tuesday so that theoretically we can all have our swaps completed by

next weekend. (SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN?) Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together?

OK rule #1- Since I'm the coordinator EVERYBODY HAS TO SEND ME SOMETHING!image

The way we simplified things last time worked so well, why change? I am in the process of pairing

people up therefore you each send to each other. Here are the pairings:

1- Boom send to Copperdude and vice versa, Copperdude sends to Boom

2-Louie sends to Hockeyman and Hockeyman sends to Louie

3-bstat1020 sends to Mojoman and Mojoman sends to bstat1020

4-Razorface sends to Kingpin/ Kingpin sends to Razorface(one day I want to know what that nickname is all about)image

5-Tade sends to asnovell and asnovell sends to Tade

6- Trout sends to MrDQ and MrDQ sends to Trout

For the newcomers let me stress the following: This is NOT a "get rid of stuff I no longer want venue"

You are all to PM one another and discuss your particular interests and do the best you can to

accomodate one another (personally...I like nice surprises.) You do not have to take out a second

mortgage to accomodate your swap partner. Be generous but, by the same token-be flexible!

This is supposed to be fun-the enjoyment of our hobby and comraderie at it's purest!

****DON'T DILLY-DALLY AROUND...GET IT DONE (Helloooooooooo Andy!image******************

Here is my address so that all of you can send me a comp!image I believe I'll try to get a nap now so behave kids!

Warren C. Segura
    2016 West Old Spanish Trail
    New Iberia, La.
    Swap headquarters ph#- 337-367-5639
  • Options
    I'll sign in boom.
  • Options
    mojoman, your package went out today.

Thanks Brian
  • Options
    mrdq's package will be in tuesday's mail .
  • Options
    Hockeyman1717's swap is in the mail. Hope he likes it.
  • Options
    Tade's package in the mail Tuesday.. Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    Coperdude-please be patient as I have gone to several places trying to accomodate you
    I will be in communication with you!

Kingpin, yours will be shipped either today or tomorrow.

My young little Gold loving partner( I apologize as right now your nickname escapes me)
    Yours, as well will be leaving within the next day ot two.

Thanks all! Hope I haven't forgotten anyone. I wouldn't want
    to end up on my own "Poo-poo" list!image
  • Options
    Thanks Boom! I didn't realize you already picked out something. You almost said my name image, that is, GoldCoinLover. I'll try my best to send you sending good.
  • Options
    I really appreciate everyone's wonderful help on these forums! I have another swapping partner I signed up for, as well as my friends boom's, and everything is working out perfectly.
  • Options
    Goldcoinlover, if I send you what I am contemplating I think you should know that it's worth no less than $100.00.....I will let you know for sure what I decide. Kingpin and Copperdude, I am still trying to accomodate you. Andy you've gotten yours and I've received mine. Thank you. Did I leave anyone out?image Tade-you've been shipped today 4-6-04
  • Options
    mojoman,

I received my package today from you.

1883O Morgan
    1921 Morgan
    1876 CC Trade dollar looks like a reproduction to me??

Thanks Brian
  • Options
    To ALL my swap partners, I will be shipping probably Tuesday at the latest. If I've forgotten

anyone please let me know as it's easy to lose track. This is who I know for sure I am to

trade here with.

1- Copperdude

2-Goldcoinlover

3- Kingpin

On Louie's swap I have to send to Tade. If there is anyone else-let me know.

I THINK this is everyone!image