Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Easter Swap

Okay, lots of people are interested in getting into a swap and so I will take the initiative and host one for Easter. Same rules as before, 35.00 or 50.00 minimum, majority rules. Sign up here and will close it out as the majority rules again. Let me know, when you sign up, the minimum and your suggested closing date. If anyone needs the rules, email me at: luskie@adelphia.net. Let's get the ball rolling again.

Comments

• i will try another swap . my vote is $50 and end date march 29th . i prefer slabbed coins because that is what i will send . thanks louie image
  • Hi Lou, i would like to get in only for 35 or 25 if you want to host 2 swaps? , thanks Lou . DAVE (MOJOMAN)
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Can someone please explain what a swap is to me?

Thanks
  • Sign me up. $50 min will be fine with me. Close date Mar 30.

• Count me in on this one. $50.00 is fine and I'll say Mar. 30th but any date is fine. Thanks for heading it up Louie.

Kingpin
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • I'm not sure how this works but I guess I'll try for $30.
  • I love swaps. Any amount and any time.

Tade
  • Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    No more swaps for me.......image
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165

<< <i>Boom, nice to see someone else take care of all the headaches of a swap. Naturally I am in and will give my full support and, assistance if needed, to you in this endeavor. Please put me into this swap. Luskie >>

Louie-you need to make up your mind! Everybody was crying and I offered my services and helped

resolve a lot of issues- amicably I might add-even with one forum member that at first was irate yet

later was man enough to PM me and apologize. That took guts and I respect that!

I stepped in and this latest swap, by everyone else's own words, was the most smoothly run swap

to date. You thanked me for taking over and for doing what you couldn't do and now you want to

come right back and play host all over again? I don't understand you at all and I say so openly and

with respect as you know I consider you to be a friend! Right back into the frying pan, eh

Louie?image
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Remove me from the swap please.
    imageimage

• bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    Boom,

Does all that mean you are in this swap or not?

If Louie wants to host, then more power to him. I have been in a couple of Louie's swaps and have swapped with him and he always does a good job.

Thanks Louie for hosting.

Brian
  • asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hi, count me in!
    Andy
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Please include me...$50.00 is fine and any date is O.K. also

Rick

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • mrdqmrdq Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join for 50

--------T O M---------

-------------------------
  • LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Okay guys, will close this out on 31 March with a minimum of 50.00 as voted upon by a majority of the swappers. GAcoinguy, have noted your declination and it is noted and no problems.

If any problems, let me know. I am doing this late since there are some who are also involved with Boom's swap and don't want to swamp anybody with trades. Luskie
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to post a little bit here to explain my pulling out of the swap. Louie was concerned that someone may have said something or done something to make me decide not to join. It has nothing to do with anyone here. I simply don't have the spare cash for the next few weeks to go coin shopping for 1 swap, much less 2, since I had wanted to join Booms swap as well. I am trying to save enough to make a submission in a few weeks of some coins I picked up at the last Marietta show and in a shop in B'Ham Ala.

Enjoy the swaps......I should be back for the next one or maybe the one after.

imageimage

• count me in please 35 is ok with me image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • I'm new but would like to participate. $50 is fine. Let me know what to do.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Novice Collector - I prefer slabs.
    First you got to enable your PM so that messages can be sent to you. I have no idea of what your email address is. Let me know. Louie (Luskie)
    Closing out this swap on the 31st so if anyone is interested in getting in, now is the time to let your desires be known. Luskie
  • ok put me inimageimage
    Message for goldmine54217, unless you initiate your PM service or supply an email that we can send to, you will not be allowed to enter the swap since no one can contact you. Email me at: luskie@adelphia.net. Louie
    Closing this swap out at midnight tonight, 31 March. Will post the names tomorrow morning. Remember it is a minimum of 50.00 per swap. No maximum, naturally. Good luck to all. If you want to be included get your name in before midnight. Louie
  • KingpinKingpin Posts: 277

Hi we are swap partners, let me know your interests and address and I will do likewise.

Kingpin
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded