Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Puking... A good puke it would have been

Its in. Im amazed. I think it was money well spent.

Im going back to my basement now........ Do not be suprised if you do not hear from me till tomorrow......( Ill be at work and will have a break)

Comments

• Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Aknot;

Don't forget to take bathroom breaks! Post your results and comments so we can all join in the fun!

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim
    Where's the picture of you SMILING!image
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    cool deal Aknot!

pull out all the 49ers for me imageimageimage
  • Options
    That's awesome! Do you plan to keep any of it and/or keep a detailed tracking of your sales to determine what kind of profit you'll be able to turn? I've always wanted to buy one of these lots and see what I could do with it but have just never pulled the trigger. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭

<< <i>That's awesome! Do you plan to keep any of it and/or keep a detailed tracking of your sales to determine what kind of profit you'll be able to turn? I've always wanted to buy one of these lots and see what I could do with it but have just never pulled the trigger. Best of luck to you! >>

At my "REAL" job so I have some free time... image

wuf,
    Yes that is my intention. I have bought a "few" lots over the weeks and when the last one comes in I start. To keep them "seperate" I label the picture file with the amount of the lot it came in. So if the lot was $500.00 I label the scan 500-001 and put a small posted note with that, the BV and first initial last name. If it does not sell on Ebay I will use the same picture on my website and try to sell it there.

That way tax purposes, loss and gains can be tracked.

Lot of 2002 Rookies.

A MULTITUDE of serial numbered cards. Is there a market for that? Even for the "average" player? Nice Moss graded, Brady rookies, Manning.

Nice Vick jersey card. Was a little dissappointed that there was only 3 Vick cards a Sage jersey, Rookie and a used "Ecard". No Urlacher rookies.

Still with the cost to count/quality ratio I did very well.

I will post again when I have a semblence of order with regards to what I will give you guys "first" shots at. I will later today setup a "special" email account just for you guys (and girls) so you can send team/player request to so I know what people are after.

I belong to PSA and have yet to submit my first "free" cards but I will be using them later this week. I will also post scans to a few of you that I chat with on the side to get an idea about if they are "worth" getting graded or selling RAW.

I do appreciate the help and support.

Thanks.

• Options

I saw one of the cards was a Chris Weinke 3 color e-card jersey. I would be interested in that and any other nice Panthers game used or autos. lmk thanks
  • Options

<< <i>I saw one of the cards was a Chris Weinke 3 color e-card jersey. I would be interested in that and any other nice Panthers game used or autos. lmk thanks >>

Yes it was nice....I ate it. J/K.

Let me get the email account setup. BRB

• Options
    Here is the email. Click this link and let me know. Be forwarned I may not respond for a few days (week maybe).

I WANT FOOTBALL
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    Aknot,

At what point will the wife start talking to you again?....lol

Good Luck with the purchase, I'll be following the progress!!!
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Again thanks everyone. I will also it appears be geting into the "Vintage" baseball.

Auction

As for the wife she looked at it (pile) last night and just shook her head. Ive got a similar policy as the Army she dont ask I dont tell.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim
    I can't help but admire that snow shovel in the background - is that a Snowell A73? Tell me what you want for it? Good luck on the rest; you're a good guy - you took a chance - and I'm with you - PM me!
    Mikeimage
    Mike
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Aknot, don't know how you find the time, man...I have mail I can't even open because I am at work so much. Good luck with the new lot also, hope it works out for you...

Also, sent you an email.
  • Options

<< <i>Aknot, don't know how you find the time, man...I have mail I can't even open because I am at work so much. Good luck with the new lot also, hope it works out for you...

Also, sent you an email. >>

Have not received it....

As for the shovel, Im going to send it out to have it graded, when It gets back I will let you know. Of course unless Roach calls me... image
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Sorry, sent you another one.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Aknot - don't eat the green ones. They're not ripe yet.

The baseball one looks like a nice pickup too. His average grade of EX looks beyond optimistic, but there are enough star cards in there that sell even in poor condition that you can make most of your $ back from that alone.

I'd be interested in the vintage baseball as well.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Nick shoot me an email using the link above "I want Football".

Thanks.