Home Q & A Forum
Options

Latest CU Deal Not What It Appears

Hi David;

The way the Deal was structured in the press was not exactly complimentary. They gave us the info on the sale of B&M but highlighted the it so it was not positive at all. Buried in the release was the fact the CU keeps the cash and receivables and should, in all fairness be added to the acqisition price of $2.95 million. Furthermore, the stock worth $8 million when purchurased from Dave Bower etal should have been marked-to-market in todays prices. Then I think the financial impact on CU is much less drastic, as is the value of DHRC.

Comments???
PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭

I cannot comment on the stuff that's stock market related. However, you can read all the filings and the information is accurate. And I can tell you that I am personally happy we are out of the retail sales and auction business and back to concentrating on what we do best...grading and authenticating high end collectibles.

Thanks,

David