Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Has anyone been booted for having multiple threads on this board at once?

anyone reading this that has multiple threads please be aware it is against the rules.

Comments

• Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    If not, some should be.
    It's very frustrating to post something & see it on page 2 or 3 within an hour or 2 because someone posts 5 or 6 threads on their eBay auctions.
    Makes you want to join them in disgust.
    We should PM these people with a link to these types of posts, MAYBE they'll get it.

I still think we should seperate forums for eBay threads (Auctons?) as opposed to threads that sell/trade here only, but it hasn't happened in 2 year & it'll take something big to change it.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    SM1 is claiming to start the booting. I hope he does.
  • Options
    Not claims anymore

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    Yikes! Heads are Rollin'!image
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    Has anyone been booted for having multiple threads on this board at once?

Ya got me! Should they? I thought this was known as SPAM CITY. In SPAM CITY there are no rulesimage
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    We should PM these people with a link to these types of posts, MAYBE they'l get it >>

Just name names and once they see their name maybe they will stop (Wallstreetman are you listening?) >>

it's been tried Manofcoins and it doesn't work.
  • Options
    load all us infidels onto box cars and take us to the showers. (Someone needs to chill)
  • Options
    Heres a thought. I believe airplanenut photographs coins and lists them for people. If he drums up bids on this board he should be able to post each seperately. Their are others who offer this same service.
  • Options
    ttt
    Go well.
  • Options
    Not that I post items for sale very often (maybe once or twice) ........... but what ARE the rules ...... how many TTT's are allowed ......... how many threads per person........ let's get the rules out there so folks can follow them. Is there a place to read these rules?
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Those who tresspass on the rules will be violated, or something like that.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Those that live by the sword.......
  • Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point JB has 3 threads on the first page, two of which was started very recently. The 3rd is a TTT that had died away about 2 months ago.

Since 2 qualifies as multiple, maybe JB can disqualify himself from this forum for some reasonable amount of time as penitance?

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• Options
    sTONERsTONER Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    everybody needs to go to CHUCKY CHEESE and watch how the kids playimage
    toner loner
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to make a nomination or two.
  • Options
    is this open forum part deux?
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    Damn...I'm in the wrong forum...thought I was in the Buy, Sell & Trade-Coins

Oh waitaminute...I'm in the right forum.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    everybody needs to go to CHUCKY CHEESE and watch how the kids play
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !