Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What would be a fair price for a #400 '67 Clemente in EX/MT?

Can any of you card guys help me with a price range?

Comments

• Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Check ebay for completed auctions on this card. You should get an idea. If not, ebay it, starting at 9.99 and give a good scan of the card with black background...............then let the chips fall where they may.
    BOTR
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks bug, and to another member who PM'd me - actually I was just looking to buy one of my brother's old cards, which doesn't quite measure up to NM 7 but is a nice, decent EX-MT, and wanted to offer him the going price.
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    In that case, since he's your brother, tell him he owes it to you as a freebee, for all the times you covered for him when he got into trouble. Cost of card = $0.00

BOTR
  • Options
    Couldn't possibly do that, he's way older - if anyone covered for anyone, it would have been him for me! image

I'll definitely make the card a keeper, as it's one he personally pulled from a pack in '67, at which time I wasn't even around yet.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    A Clemente in ex/mnt (67) in raw form properly graded is about a 40.00 card. a lil more if it is being bidded up, a fair offer is 40.00 bucks in my opinion
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Sounds in the range I heard win; thanks much for the input.