Home U.S. Coin Forum

My fastest ebay sale ever!

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
Geez!
I thought maybe a board member snagged it but I didn't have it in my sig line and don't think I had my b/s/t post edited before the sale hit!.

Comments

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, next time you plan on giving coins away, PM meimageimage
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    the 16's usually don't get THAT much of a premium. Must be the plastic.image
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I thought maybe a board member snagged it >>

You thought correctly. That's Tom (aka Trooper). He lives for the quick BIN grab.

Russ, NCNE

<< <i>

<< <i>I thought maybe a board member snagged it >>

You thought correctly. That's Tom (aka Trooper). He lives for the quick BIN grab.

Russ, NCNE >>

Ok! thanks for the info! I must have had it in one of those 2 places then for him to see it.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the looks of some of Trooper's recent BIN grabs, I don't think you would have had to advertise it....I think he just grabs BINs like magic! image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• TrooperTrooper Posts: 1,450
    I have seen the "weeping wing" 57 before and wanted one. Well Goose yours came up and I grabbed it. I know a regular 57 in that grade probably wouldn't bring that much but because of the variety I grabbed it, would it have brought less if it went the week and saved me some? Don't know and I didn't feel like finding out. (one reason I like that coin was you don't need a glass to see the cud). I can cross it off my list now.

Tom

(third party future dated check is on the way)
  • rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

(third party future dated check is on the way) >>

Thanks Trooper.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom:

You can see the base of the "5" between the wear on the neck and breast feathers. It's hard to know if the cud is fully developed (late die state) or if it's featureless from wear. Nice pickup. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file