Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I saw KallMaloneSay at the Chicago Show today!

I was there to get a few autos of NFL running backs, and I knew he was going to be there. Seemed pretty down to earth and cool. It was a cool meeting. He has tons of kick azz cards. Lots of rookies baby! It wa sgood to finally put a face with the mouth. He probably felt the same way. We made a habit of challenging each other on these boards and I reassured him that it was nothing personal and to remember that this is just a board. I also reassured him that we would get it on again soon for old times sake. he was willing. LOL.

Cool meeting ya Jason. Our views were pretty similiar and we appear to be on the same team. See ya.

I went and hammered Beckett about there "trimmed" cards and the 1/32 rule they have. They were set up there for grading. I'll get into detail in another post soon...

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds good, can't wait for another BGS "trimmed card' thread.
    e-mail me @ EHTHOCKEY@YAHOO.COM

Collecting all bowman chrome rc's from 2002 and 2003
  • Options

Shane should work at a salon if he can trim hair as good as he trims cards.
    Shane should be a landscaper if he can trim bushes as good as he trims cards.
    Shane should be incredibly skinny if he can trim his waist as good as he trims cards.
  • Options
    .......And you are?
    e-mail me @ EHTHOCKEY@YAHOO.COM

Collecting all bowman chrome rc's from 2002 and 2003
  • Options
    Thanks for the endorsement Roach, the check is in the mail. Damn good to be home where the strippers flow like milk and honey.
    Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com