Home U.S. Coin Forum

Did you ever have the feeling the PCGS graders just XXXXXXed you???

2»

Comments

• K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Looks like DTROLL doesn't want to play today.
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Naw, he's what you call a 'driveby' poster........... driveby and unload......

and on this thread, he did another driveby!

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Well I knew when I submitted the coin I should have put "Compucheap" or "Lucy-Bop" on the invoice! They really wanted to give it an AU58 but they knew that wouldn't fly!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• barberloverbarberlover Posts: 2,228 ✭✭
    This thread needs an enema !!!

and a 1 and a 2 and a 3 [said in Lawrence Welk voice];

ohhhh;

The crack out game, the crack out game, if you play it you are lame. The crack out game, the crack out game, the money's great, the coins the same.

The plastic is the thing you see that makes your coin worth more mo ney, so if you crack and if you win, the money just keeps rolling in.

The crack out game, the crack out game come on in and join this flame.

The crack out game, the crack out game, if you play it you are lame. The crack out song, the crack out song, come on in faulks sing along.

Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>yes the obv is a lovely DCAM but the reverse.......
    doesnt look CAM even. >>

Marty has a problem capturing the contrast on the reverses of these. His coin came from the same group/seller and looks very much like this one:

I guarandamntee that pup is deep cameo.

Russ, NCNE
    Maybe I'll take a vacation to WA, and visit the Russ School of Coin Photography! I think spending a week or two with Russ would make my life complete! He is my hero you know!

<< <i> I think spending a week or two with Russ would make my life complete! >>

Damn! the HepKitty got rejected for Russel! image
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
    Maybe we can both visit him!!!

<< <i>Maybe we can both visit him!!! >>

I just left out the back.

Russ, NCNE
    we will hunt you down!!!

Last time I was in Hillsboro...

Russel ran off and hid.........

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"

<< <i>Last time I was in Hillsboro...

Russel ran off and hid......... >>

Good thing I live a couple hundred miles from there - in a different state. image

Russ, NCNE
    but you know I was stopping in Kent on my way to Seattle!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭
    My next giveaway will have the following prizes:

Grand Prize: One week's visit to Kent, WA., a personal tour of Compucheap headquarters and a lively discussion of coins with Russ.

Consolation Prize: All of the above except it's a two week visit. image

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file