Home PSA Set Registry Forum

"thebiddingstopshere" strikes again

Last week this ebay user "thebiddingstopshere"
listed some very nice vintage PSA 9 cards on ebay.

Some of you guys helped me out by pointing out that
he used image theft and non-existent PSA serial numbers
to list high dollar cards that he didn't even have.

Well, I went back to ebay and saw something remarkable
from this seller.

On his 1990 opc premier cards that he is trying to sell for
fifteen dollars, he makes a claim in his description that he
put his user name on the card to protect himself from image theft.

A- Who would steal an image on a fifteen dollar card ?
B- He was guilty of this crime that he is trying to protect himself from ?

Thanks to you guys who told me to stay away from this guy.

marc

Comments

• murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    This is yet another id for USA!USA!, Gottabuyit$$, The Biddler, et al.
    He is quite popular on this board, do a past thread search if you are bored.
    and now he's back on these boards yet again.
    .........image
  • yes, yes he is
    G.R.

what's up with the image altering on the flip on this one.
    .on and on it goes

I love the "explanation" of why he has negatives and has to keep his auctions private.

e-bay loves this guy.
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Hmm, they exchanged negative/neutral feedback with JJ Teaparty (teapartyjr), my local money pit. I'll send them an email and see what contact info they may have received from the clown.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Well, knowing he tangled with JJ Teaparty (also my local money pit!) tells me this guy is no good to some degree. Peter is very decent and would certainly not go out of his way to spite someone with negative feedback. schr1st, please post what you find out from Peter.

• << <i>G.R.

what's up with the image altering on the flip on this one.
    .on and on it goes

I love the "explanation" of why he has negatives and has to keep his auctions private.

e-bay loves this guy. >>

he wants to prevent "image theft"? funny, since that is what he was doing in the first place. Ylder cracks me up
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I have never ever had a problem with JJ Teaparty, as a matter of fact they are prolly one of a very few coin dealers that I would deal with.
    Good for you.

• WinPitcher

the only person that seem to have a problem with him is image
  • I am surprised that he has not commented on this thread yet. He seems to have posted on most of the threads already. Every time he re-joins he averages about 12 to 15 posts per day until he is kicked off again. I hate how he baits people with his negativity.
    zodiac;

If he always has a new ID, how would we know who he is on here? Do you know his current ID so we can be ready for his potential assault on the board?

Thanks,
  • Keith,

His m/o is the same every time. He does not accept PMs and his profile is hidden. He replies to virtually every thread and throws some negativity in to antagonize and try to start arguments. I'll send you his new ID via a PM.

Michael
    I love how he is using psatan's old icon.
  • rw2winrw2win Posts: 557
    He has a new ebay name - d0ncherry
  • ugh
  • You guys are really into me. It feels so nice to be wanted.
  • Keep posting the name all day long as being my "real" name since it isn't detective dope.
  • stay out of here nutcase. i hope you enjoyed that anonymous ebayer who ruined all your fraudulent auctions

• << <i>stay out of here nutcase. i hope you enjoyed that anonymous ebayer who ruined all your fraudulent auctions >>

I made $5000 in sales outside of ebay because of what you did. Everybody was emailing me about the cards, so thank you beautiful.
  • kinda hard to sell cards that dont exist eh?

• << <i>kinda hard to sell cards that dont exist eh? >>

Actually they do and did, and were sold. Thanks to you baby. All I did was put different serial #'s it was great. you're the reason i made the sales. thats y i didn't pursue ebay to suspend u.
  • sure you did. strange how the scans matched cards from major auction houses. and i didnt leave those negs, however i do know who did. so if you wanted to do anything, sorry! tough luck.

if you really want to know who it is, ill tell you for a months supply of your Prozac. or how about your leftover Xanax?

• << <i>sure you did. strange how the scans matched cards from major auction houses. and i didnt leave those negs, however i do know who did. so if you wanted to do anything, sorry! tough luck.

if you really want to know who it is, ill tell you for a months supply of your Prozac. or how about your leftover Xanax? >>

It was you, and thank you for helping with the sales Will.
  • then by all means, report it to ebay if you think its me.

• << <i>then by all means, report it to ebay if you think its me. >>

y would i hurt the 1 that helped me. u told me it was u. if it wasn't u, who was it then baby?

• << <i>

<< <i>then by all means, report it to ebay if you think its me. >>

y would i hurt the 1 that helped me. u told me it was u. if it wasn't u, who was it then baby? >>

so far you've threatened to sue me (several times) and get me kicked off ebay.

seems like your all talk, no co....you can just guess the last word
    I'm still confused.
    ........now what's become of PSAnewbie ?

I hope he hasn't wandered off into the great abyss.

and what happened to Noname and gottabuyit$$ ?

man, I really miss all those guys.

next time I'm gonna buy a program, so I can keep track of the cast of characters image
  • I'm right shere

<< <i>I'm still confused.
    ........now what's become of PSAnewbie ?

I hope he hasn't wandered off into the great abyss.

and what happened to Noname and gottabuyit$$ ?

man, I really miss all those guys.

next time I'm gonna buy a program, so I can keep track of the cast of characters image >>

Is this guy's icon (initials B.M.W.) any clue to his true identity? Or is this just a bad karma coincidence? I gotta ask because I am not up on my history of these scandalous events!
    wonder what ever became of "thebiddingstopshere", "usausa", " thebiddler" , Noname, d0n cherry,
    and now the Gradinator ?? image
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    Its amazing how much you guys care about user id's.

It just proves that we never really leave high school I guess.

Loves me some shiny!
  • goodriddance189goodriddance189 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭
    why are these threads being resurrected?