Home U.S. Coin Forum

Hello...my name is Nic. I AM a 1st yr. issue type addict!

2»

Comments

• NicNic Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all. Special hello to Shylock who may have overcome already.
    Doug...you will win. The killer trime you posted brought back memories. The mintmark reminded me of my expression when I gave in to this. No excuse that it is the toughest non-gold FYI type to find nice. Remember the old saying ... I never went to bed with an ugly coin but I woke up with a few? K

• DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nic, I love that coin!!! I also love that mantra -- I never went to bed with an ugly coin but I woke up with a few? Been there several times. Wish my old whorish roomate was here - we all got up one morning and a girl comes out of his room with only one hand. The Spirits had taken his body beyond recognition, but morning told all . . . .

Oh Well, here's another . . . (hopefully the pics will get better soon!)

Doug
    Doug...image. Anyone else want to share and help? One more? K
  • I don't have a problem at all! Heck, I don't even LIKE three cent pieces!!

We are finite beings, limited in all our powers, and, hence, our conclusions are not only relative, but they should ever be held subject to correction. Positive assurance is unattainable. The dogmatist is the only one who claims to possess absolute certainty.

First POTD 9/19/05!!

I will now retire. I HAVE overcome! We first year collectors need more help though I understand. K

• Hey Nic,
    The obverse on that 66 is SWEET! image
  • DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

nic - a fitting end to one of the best sets of coins and pics I have seen anyone post on the boards yet.

That 1866 is untouchable!!!
    Doug
  • I have to go change my pants after that one.
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change them hell,they just got blown off.
    Alimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file