Bazooka Adventures GU:
BA-AD2 Adam Dunn Jersey
BA-JG Jason Giambi Jersey

Bazooka One Liners GU:
BOL-JB Johnny Bench Bat

Comments

• Options
    hey whats up check out the collecton now added some new ones image

http://groups.msn.com/Derekscardsnthingshomepage/afewautobaseballsscans.msnw
    lookin for autos in baseball and basketball

and cards from 01 studio private signings(BB) 96 ex (bkb) and 96 chrome (bkb)
  • Options
    How sick is it gonna make me???
  • Options
    lol im not sure but its only about 30 baseballs listed and i still have about 5 spring games to go to on top of the 100 bucks i have to blow on signed baseballs and i wanna get rid of most of my basketball cards for signed baseballs

• Options
    That's a nice start...Only call it a start because your still halfway a snott nosed kid and have many years to compile 100's more baseball's...I saw something I could use of your auto'd baseball cards...Any guesses as to what it might be?
  • Options
    lol my guess by popular demand is the arod?

• Options
    Nope, the Blalock auto...The Juan auto is one I'd like also but my advice to people is to hold onto his auto's as he doesn't sign as much as a lot of today's players so the value will go up when he reaches the hall of fame as I think he still will.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and I've been forever looking for a Britney (with the word Baby on her ass) autographed picture.
  • Options
    im about to get ahold of a juan ball off someone also do u have any auto baseballs to sell me image and also did u get a hold of the guy about the george brett

• Options
    and sorry but dont know where u can get a britnay picture like that image

• Options
    I forgot to check on the Brett for ya...I can check at the show next Sunday for a ball or two if you give me a couple of names to look for...There are only 2 sellers I trust at the shows on these items so if they don't have them I won't mess with it...Ya sure ya can't help me on the Britney at all?
  • Options
    yas
    manny ramirez
    arod
    pettitte
    yaz
    brett image
    eddie mathews
    pedro
    seaver(if u can find one for a good deal)

there are alot but thoes just nameing a few

• Options
    Anything I get will be a good deal...I'll do partial trade of some of the stash of GU I hold onto for just these situations and try to keep the out of pocket to a minimum...I know I can get a Brett at the show and will if I can find the right deal.
  • Options
    sweet thanx alot....rmemeber i try to get the ones only on the sweet spot image

• Options
    I don't get them signed any other way myself so you have nothing to be concerned about on that...
  • Options
    hey i just picked up a pete rose ill pm u the deal i made on it lmk what u think

• Options
    cool...
  • Options
    my thoughts exacly (ur reply to my pm)

• Options
    I would have given a more detailed reply but I have about a dozen things going and need to get to bed so I have enough sleep to keep my attitude in check at work tomorrow.
  • Options
    im getin alother raise soon so that will be good im still at that same job as before and speaking of money this guy has a manny ramirez auto ball psa/dna coa he wants 55 shipped for it what do u think