Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone going to the Portland ANA show need a hotel room?

I have a spare room at the 4 star Benson Hotel which is 1 mile from the show. The room was purchased through Priceline at $50 a night and it is reserved for Wednesday-Sunday. The total for the room with all the taxes is $229.17. The person who it was for cannot make the trip. Please send me a PM or email to theuscoinguy@aol.com.

thanks

Comments

• mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    No, but thanks. If I get up there, I will stay at my mother's. The Benson is very,very nice and right in central PDX downtown shopping district. It's one of the two really nice, old, fancy hotels in downtown.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is, it's across the river from the convention center. Does the light rail go there easily??
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    You have to walk three or four block to light rail and Max should go directly to the convention center.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section

• << <i>4 star Benson Hotel >>

Do they have coins there? image

Sorry for the lame joke... it's been a long day...
    -George
    42/92
  • stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I once lived in that area. Isn't the Benson Hotel for the movie stars?
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • TonekillerTonekiller Posts: 1,308 ✭✭
    ttt
  • PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    tell me more !!!!!!!!!!!
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26