Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

A MAN OF MY WORD

Hello,

I feel very bad because I had entered a swap with tade and louis some time ago. After the swap had ended I had gotten my coins in the mail from both of them. Then about two days after that i had to get on a plane and fly to Thiland for a funeral and while i was over there alot has happend. I know that my personal life should not interfer with bussiness but this time it could not be avoided and i am sorry for that. SO..... as to show that I am a man of my words and that I am truely sorry that you have been waiting so long I am going to stop by my friends shop and pick up 2 1/10oz. gold eagles for yall. 1 for my man Tade and 1 for Louis. I will be putting them in the mail on Monday. when you get them please send me a message and let me know that they made it there. Like I said I am a man of my words and I make things right. Take care cowboys and I talk to yall later.

Dale
Dale Moore III image
www.wornoutboots@yahoo.com

Comments

• asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    You da man!!
    Andy
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Monday hasn't come yet. It remains to be seen! You maybe should have made it a point to go today, or

yesterday. You could have had the common courtesy to explain these things to your swap partners

instead of coming out AFTER your Name was plastered for all to see. I'm not easily impressed. Talk is

cheap! Show me! Prove it.
  • Dale,

You've certainly gained my respect, a real stand-up gentleman! Sorry about your loss image Tom
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    hope no one with the quick draw mcgraw misses this..dog-gone always willing to hang before asking...u should be ashamed image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Boom you should talk to the people involved before you strike out like that. I have talked to tade and louis about this and it is being handled. But I understand where you are coming from but where i come from we find out the facts first before we jump out and asume things. Have a nice day bud.
    Dale Moore III image

• And as for my name being plastered up thats ok with me and im sure that some will be hesitant to swap with me but thats life and thats cool. I dont blame them all im saying is that i screwed up and im taking care of it.
    Dale Moore III image

• Very good intentions, Dale. image I am sorry to hear of your loss. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • its cool man i know that everyone thinks i screwed Tade and Louie but if they knew the whole story then they would understand and if you want to read about it go to the Poo-Poo thread.
    Dale Moore III image

• Welcome back Dale, and sorry for your loss... image And I think Boom, that you have gotten to fired up about this... give him the benefit of the doubt, and shut the fire and brimstone off for a bit before you burn yourself... please....
    -George
    42/92