Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Grades - Are they there yet?

I am having a terrible time being patient waiting for my grades. I keep going back and checking repeatedly throughout the day, even though I know it is too early for them to be posted and they probably aren't suddenly going to post them at 2 if they weren't posted at 1:45...

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I keep going back and checking repeatedly throughout the day, even though I know it is too early for them to be posted >>

There must be something wrong with you. Nobody else around here does that.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    I have been periodically checking 2 of my December economy submissions. Several times a day, to tell the truth.
    This afternoon, I checked them around 1:30. At 3pm, up popped one submission. It was the 22 Dec invoice. At 3:30, I checked the other economy, rec'd on 23 Dec; bingo! It too, was up.
    An hour later, having gotten a big head, I checked on my earliest Modern submission, rec'd on 5 Feb. Wow.. It was up, too!
    THREE gradings, in one day....
    or maybeimage...

I'm tickled. Only throwing the "chicken" switches once, was more exciting!
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimage
    JoeCool
  • Options
    12/22 I am still waiting.
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    Hey, just got mine! Five Morgans, no bodybags!

• Options
    I keep going back and checking repeatedly throughout the day

I haven't checked on your grades a single time, and it's not bothering me a bit! Why is it you're the only impatient one? image

Craig
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    That's great, Chuck!
    I am getting better with Morgan's. I used to get about half back in body bags.... Not so bad, lately.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file