Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Just got my first 1/1 Tim card :)

Just had to share! I am so happy!!
Duncan 1/1
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Sweet card Joyce! Not a bad price either, my friend just paid $300 for a marbury 1/1, so you just got it by highway robbery!!
    My Kareem Rush Want/Need List
    http://www.freewebs.com/rush21

Collecting Hakeem Olajuwon and Matt Barnes
    http://www.freewebs.com/chrisorsburn

Collecting Jason Terry Autos
    http://www.freewebs.com/terryauto

My Tradelist
    http://groups.msn.com/ChrisPicSite
  • Congrats Angel. It couldn't happen to a nicer human. I am eternally grateful for that box of Francis and Webbers you mailed to me early this season, expecting nothing in return. $200 ain't cheap, though.
  • DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    Congrats Spurs Buddy!!!!

Maybe this will be a year of firsts!!!!! hmmm...... pass some of that luck!

Go Spurs Go!!!!

Dimage
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Thanks guys, I have waited a long time for one to come along that I could afford, lol.... worked out that tonight was the night image Just can't wait to get it in my hands now, lol....
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    see i knew my Paypal donation would come in handy lol

Very nice card joyce !
  • Nice pick up Joyce, What is your lowest number auto of him? Just curious.

Take care,
    I collect high end rookies, rookie auto's, rookie gm used, and auto's of older legends in all sports. My e-bay rating has over 700 feedbacks with 100% being possitive. E-bay name is jsodfather. Please go to my web site and check out my personel collection of high end rookie autos and legend autos. My site is ------ http://www.msnusers.com/JsodfathersPersonelCollection/shoebox.msnw
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    jsodfather- I believe his lowest numbered auto's that he has out are #/21. I have about 5 of those. Most of his better auto's aren't numbered....he was supposed to have a '02 Stadium Club Traction auto come out numbered lower, but I don't think it ever did, or at least I have never seen one and it's not in Beckett.
  • Joyce congrat's... couldn't happen to a better trader/person
    Thank you very much......imageimage
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Id rather have Duncans auto on it than that fleer's piece of crap president, but none the less
    a centerpiece to an already superb collection.

Kevin
    So would I Kevin, but thanks for the compliment...image
  • great card Joyce, i almost won the quincy carter like that but lost it by $.50 my max was $150 and the other dude won it at $150.50 and i emailed him and asked him what his reserve was he said that his reserve was at $150.50. sounds like my luck
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Congrats on your first.
  • Congratulations on the pickup of your new Duncan. I can tell how much you really "knee"ded err needed that one. Although technically it would make it your 2nd 1/1 remember the SPx 21/25 I sold to you. image

Good luck on the other one I sent you a link to.

Thanks
    Lon
  • congrats joyce and if u need another tim 1/1 i gotcha
    And what would that be Tai???
  • hehehehe nice considering i usally pay $200 for my marburys I have 3 now image last one cost my $420 which was the tje 1/1 logoman, the duncan of that went like $800 on ebay =, anyways CONGRATS ON THE FIRST VERY NICE CARD!
    Here is my site:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/darkangel33.html
    Aol ID: sm33nsacity

Please contact me if you have any Stephon Marburys or Ruben Boumtje Boumtje's or Amare Stoudemire's I need.

REFS: baljitgill, awaltz, KOBEcollector, TEDCOLLECTSSHAQ, TrFstPtch, duncangal
  • Congrats Joyce. Nothing beats a 1/1 of the player you collect. I have 2 Kirilenko's and 2 Malone's and I will never get rid of them. That Duncan is just plain awesome.

Bryan
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
    Thanks everyone, it is very special to me image
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Congrats Dgal!! now all i need is a Darko 1/1!!!!!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Congrats on the 1/1; you sure deserve it! We are still waiting on getting a Ripken 1/1; needless to say we'll have to pull it. Could never afford to buy something like that.
    We are both happy for you as you have to be one of the biggest Duncan fans we have ever known!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
    Thanks, I take pride in that too!!!! image
  • very nice!!!!!! 1/1's are always nice to add to the collection!

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !